Historic Moland House Park – This 12 Acre Park is named for John Moland and the house that he and family lived in during the 18-century. He was a provincial councillor for the British Crown when Pennsylvania was a British colony. John and his wife Catherine had eight children. John died in 1761, leaving his wife with five children under 18 years of age. His wife was given life rights to the house and income from a rental property that was near the city of Philadelphia. What makes the Moland House historic is the fact that the Moland family still owned the house and farm when the Continental Army decided to camp in the area nearby and the house became Washington’s Headquarters for nearly two weeks in August of 1777. Over the years there were many owners of the house until the end of the twentieth century, when the house was condemned. The Township came into possession of the house and it has become a historic park under the management of the Warwick Township Historical Society.