The Carriage House
We believe that the building that is currently called the Carriage House was originally built in the middle 1800’s. However, there has been some evidence of mortar that would have been associated with construction in an earlier period of time.
Throughout the years the Carriage House has had many uses including areas for parking cars, storage, and on the 2nd floor there was an apartment. The Warwick Township Historical Society has worked to preserve the building including updating the front facade, replacing windows and replacing doors.
Presently the Carriage House is used for storage, a colonial workshop and for the Millbrook Society, which conducts archaeological digs at the Moland House. http://www.millbrooksociety.org/